Here's What We Do Better
SALESFORCE COMMUNITY CLOUD | SALESFORCE SALES CLOUD | SALESFORCE PARDOT
Smart Group is a collection of corporate hospitality, catering and event management businesses with over 2 decades of experience.
They have hosted, catered and managed sporting events such as the Royal Ascot Village, Olympics & Wimbledon, as well as corporate functions like Sports Industry Awards, Christmas parties for Mercedes-Benz Formula One and conferences for Adobe and Google.
Smart Group were looking to integrate, automate and optimise their existing systems. Safeguarding and better management of user data was also their goal.
- High Volume of Manual Booking Management: Manual intervention was needed to manage booking and reservations
- Dedicated Time Required for Tedious Manual Tasks: Manual creation of proposals, manual record checking and manual email reminders from finances
- Silo Systems: Separate booking and reservation systems for event parties and drinks
- Limited Data Flow: Inadequate and non-integrated self-service booking systems
- Lack of Data Governance: Data was prone to be compromised due to human error and gaps in different processes
- Weak User Adoption: Lack of user database and leadership
- Absence of Automation: Lack of automating workflows and processes
- Integrated Systems and Enhanced Data Flow: Fully integrated reservation and booking systems
- End-to-End Customer Management: Lead, account, contact and opportunity management system on Salesforce CRM
- Improved Event Scheduling: Customised calendar for event scheduling
- Operational Community Portal for End-Users: A fully functioning customer community for ticket purchasing and handling
- Digitised and Automated Commercial Task: Digitised product catalogues and pricing systems with automated invoicing and billing
- SagePay Online Integration: Online payment integration with SagePay plus a refund management process implemented
- End-User Automated Engagement: Email marketing automation and surveys with Salesforce Pardot and Salesforce CRM
After implementing the solutions proposed by Seamlessideas, Smart Group saw definite improvement in their business processes. The feedback from customers and employees has been extremely positive and the overall Salesforce implementation has been a success.
- Improved Customer Experience: Increased customer engagement and satisfaction level
- Increased Operational Effectiveness: Optimised internal team performance with a vast drop in manual intervention required to complete tasks
- Greater Data Governance: More secured data management across integrations, data flow and data handling
As our services has expanded and developed over the years has led to our team growth to over 15+ people. Currently based in UK, Pakistan and soon to be Canada.
With over 10+ years Salesforce experience, Rizwan’s entrepreneurial attributes has grown strength to strength in leading Seamlessideas into becoming a successful consultancy and strategic Salesforce partner.
With a vast depth of certifications and experience within the Salesforce economy, Rehman is the man behind the scenes getting involved into the nitty gritty areas ensuring that only quality results are achieved.
Adil focuses a majority of his time with clients’, focusing on delivering a streamlined and governed project experience through transparent communication channels in providing a cohesive nurturing experience.
A wealth of sales and marketing automation experience within various platforms. Saniul’s consulting approach is centred around ROI and insights, so expect ‘bottom line’ consulting.