Here's What We Do Better
SALESFORCE LIVE AGENT | SALESFORCE SALES CLOUD | SALESFORCE SERVICE CLOUD
Buffalo 7 are a digital design agency who specialise in turning everyday presentations (such as PowerPoint, Keynote or Prezi) into high-quality, professional slide deck with the vision of ‘turning the unremarkable into the incredible’. Their Service, Sales and Project teams work closely to deliver an unrivalled end-to-end design management process with high-end results.
Buffalo 7 were using an alternative CRM solution (Pipedrive) for the past 5 years and a separate system to manage their projects. Up until recently, these had been fit for purpose. But in the last 12-18 months the staff headcount and turnover has almost doubled and the ability to build more advanced functionality around their CRM/Project systems has become a necessity.
The main challenges identified were:
- Multiple Systems: Data replicated across several systems meaning there was no single-customer view
- Management Information: Very difficult to report on Sales lifecycle and forecasts
- Managing Communications: Unable to combine all communication channels in to one central location
- Manual Data Entry: Double entry required from CRM to Project Management to Invoicing systems
- Invoicing: Inability to generate invoices from current CRM
- Calendar Integration: Unable to link their Google calendars in to current CRM solution
During an on site sessions with the project team, we identified and prioritised all of Buffalo 7’s requirements. Seamlessideas then documented a proposed solution and implemented the following features:
- Case Management: Developed case functionality to allow the management of inbound enquiries
- Live Agent: Implemented Live Agent web chat to manage customer enquiries from the website
- Web-to-Case: For queries outside of business hours, Seamlessideas implemented Web-to-Case forms
- Email-to-Case: Linked the support desk’s central email box so that email enquiries can managed from Salesforce
- Sales Process: Defined the end-to-end sales process and developed Leads, Accounts and Contacts to manage the process
- Xero Integration: Implemented the Breadwinner application to integrate Xero with ‘Mission Control’ projects
- Salesforce Inbox: Implemented Salesforce Inbox and delivered roll-out to users
- E-signatures: Integrated DocuSign into Salesforce Opportunities, creating multiple dynamic document templates with ability to pull through Salesforce data
- Train-the-Trainer: Ran a train-the-trainer session to give Buffalo 7 the ability and tools to train all current and future users internally
- 50% Increase in Lead Conversions: With cases working as a qualification area where leads are separated from enquiries, the percentage of new leads converting has increased by 50%
- 22% Time Reduction in Sales Lifecycle: Through process engineering and effective automation, the average end-to-end sales lifecycle time has been reduced by 22%
- 71% Reduction in Response Times: With Docusign in place, the average time to receive responses to signature requests has been reduced from 7 days to 2 days
As our services has expanded and developed over the years has led to our team growth to over 15+ people. Currently based in UK, Pakistan and soon to be Canada.
With over 10+ years Salesforce experience, Rizwan’s entrepreneurial attributes has grown strength to strength in leading Seamlessideas into becoming a successful consultancy and strategic Salesforce partner.
With a vast depth of certifications and experience within the Salesforce economy, Rehman is the man behind the scenes getting involved into the nitty gritty areas ensuring that only quality results are achieved.
Adil focuses a majority of his time with clients’, focusing on delivering a streamlined and governed project experience through transparent communication channels in providing a cohesive nurturing experience.
A wealth of sales and marketing automation experience within various platforms. Saniul’s consulting approach is centred around ROI and insights, so expect ‘bottom line’ consulting.