Here's What We Do Better
SALESFORCE PARDOT | SALESFORCE SALES CLOUD
360 Resourcing is a versatile resourcing company that operates in many spaces ranging from technology, advertising and traditional headhunting and more. They have an extensive team of consultants, resources, IT developers and support that helps them provide recruitment strategies and solutions to clients of all sizes.
360 Resourcing needed to move to a system that makes their business model more sustainable and capable of meeting business needs with improvement in productivity, sales and customer retention.
- Lack of Automation: Leading to manual processes, manual reporting and insights gathering
- Dependent on Excel Reports: Tracking sales and all prior work with excel reports
- Ineffective use of Resources: Double entry required from Engage to Sage
- Weak Data Governance: Data governance and validation suspect, potentially capable of compromising data integrity
- Robust Salesforce Data Structure: Migration to Salesforce in a way that is responsive to change required for further development
- Legacy Systems Data Migration: Complete data migration from the legacy system
- Transformational Sales Operations Processes: Implementing Lead, Opportunity, Account and Contact management into one platform with automated workflows to streamline operations and capitalising opportunities with integrated marketing
- B2B Marketing Automation Engagement: Implementation of Salesforce Pardot marketing automation and integration with Sales Cloud with automated engagement programs
- Improved Quoting Process: Customised “Quoting” solution to make quoting process less time consuming and more efficient
- Increased Sales: Greater insight to single customer-view and opportunity handling via linked marketing integrations efforts
- Improved Customer Retention: With greater insights available and automation in place, improved customer retention efforts
- Efficient and Streamlined Business Activity: Through implementation of an integrated system data flow and automation in facilitating operational workflows and business processes
As our services has expanded and developed over the years has led to our team growth to over 15+ people. Currently based in UK, Pakistan and soon to be Canada.
With over 10+ years Salesforce experience, Rizwan’s entrepreneurial attributes has grown strength to strength in leading Seamlessideas into becoming a successful consultancy and strategic Salesforce partner.
With a vast depth of certifications and experience within the Salesforce economy, Rehman is the man behind the scenes getting involved into the nitty gritty areas ensuring that only quality results are achieved.
Adil focuses a majority of his time with clients’, focusing on delivering a streamlined and governed project experience through transparent communication channels in providing a cohesive nurturing experience.
A wealth of sales and marketing automation experience within various platforms. Saniul’s consulting approach is centred around ROI and insights, so expect ‘bottom line’ consulting.