Introduction to our Sales Cloud Quick Start services…
At Seamlessideas, we take pride in our services, and we want to ensure that all our client’s Sales team can onboard onto their new Salesforce Sales Cloud platform as soon as possible.
Our Sales Cloud Quick Start packages are designed to capture the fundamental operational requirements around your sales business operations to get your Sales operations team, operating promptly.
What the Sales Cloud Quick Start Packages includes…
Line items vary depending on the Sales Cloud Quick Start package selected. For more information on the different packages available,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requirement capture discovery calls
- Setup of profiles and roles for custom user permission access
- Setup of sharing rules for extending specific access to users
- Setup of users and activation
- Setup of automated workflow rules
- Data migration support
- Setup of custom sales reports and dashboards for insights
- On-boarding support from go-live onwards
- Configuration of Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities
- Configuration of Cases, Console, Tasks and Events
- Setup of record types for separating business unit database
- Setup of custom fields
- Setup of page layouts for custom layout design on contact information displayed
(Please note: no custom developments are included in the Sales Cloud Quick Start packages, as this service focuses on setting up the fundamentals around your sales business operation needs rather than optimisation of your platform.)
BENEFIT: Operational Lift-off
Sped up platform deployment with core operational fundamentals implemented, reducing waiting time for platform on boarding and minimising disruption of day-to-day operations as minimal involvement is required from your operations team for setup needs.
BENEFIT: Affordable Deployment
A streamlined implementation service focus on specific core operating fundamentals enabling Quick Start service in being more affordable for clients’.
BENEFIT: Best Practice Setup
Quick Start service is led by our Senior Salesforce Consultants ensuring that core operational fundamentals implemented follow best practice methodologies and clients are nurtured throughout the process to understand setup to a detail level.