Let’s determine your current marketing strategy problem…
Marketers believe that they have a winning digital marketing strategy, but when the digital analytics results start creeping through, the definition of ‘winning’ becomes skewed. Gaps within the marketing strategy become apparent at the closing stages of the campaign.
Here’s a list of common mistakes we see:
- Limited CRM and marketing technology understanding including how a lead is managed throughout the customer lifecycle process
- Broad marketing segmentation targeting
- Restricted nurturing content suitable across each lifecycle stages reducing funnel progression
- Limited usage of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automation tools
- Non-existent opt-in and opt-out process
- Non-existent marketing and sales alignment process
- Lack of campaign automation, CRM and digital marketing knowledge
- Conducting activities that cannot be reported, measured and justified
- Failure to plan reporting metrics and insights for stakeholder presentations
If you’re experiencing the common mistakes highlighted above, your marketing strategy may need revisiting.
How to make the problem go away with campaign automation for your customer lifecycle marketing…
Our one-day workshop on campaign automation planning aims to neutralize the issues listed above by streamlining your marketing management process.
Workshop is delivered in six milestones:
Gain insight to your marketing management operations by conducting a questionnaire and interviews with your marketing team and CRM admin. Led by our Automation Consultant.
Full-day workshop will cover agreed agenda line items regarding campaign automation for your customer lifecycle marketing.
We’ll design a solution around your campaign automation and marketing management needs, including optimisations and best practice tactics.
We’ll then present the consultancy campaign design to key marketing stakeholders with an opportunity for Q&A and revision requests.
Once agreed, you can sign-off the solution design with the option to commission Seamlessideas to deliver the marketing strategy implementation, or to consult your team on delivery implementation.
DELIVER / CONSULT
Dependent on which service you commission, our Salesforce implementation services ranges from Salesforce Pardot to ExactTarget Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
BENEFIT: A Connected Strategy
A connected strategy gives your always-on programme a plan across various marketing technologies platforms. This ensures that no detail is missed with widening options for optimisation in achieving higher programme performance.
BENEFIT: Automation with Impact
A campaign plan that includes a marketing and sales alignment automation process, consent governance and an always-on nurturing process across the lifecycle funnel.
BENEFIT: Present Insights with Pride
By devising a programme plan with activities that can be reported and measured, it’s only then worth delivering as reporting metrics are available for insight and optimisation needs. By including automation and a connected strategy will considerably widen reporting abilities and opportunities for optimisation.